Starting today 5/7/17

tpalmiter

I actually attempted to start yesterday but realized last night, after eating it of course, that my sriracha sauce had sugar in it. I spent hours on Friday going through the cupboards, pantry and refrigerator reading labels and somehow never looked at the sriracha bottle.

Well I made it about 1 day and 20 hours. I don't know why I felt the need/urge but after I got my daughters tucked in to bed last night I went on a rampage. It started with about 6 mini reeses peanut butter eggs, then I got out the peanut butter to dip about six more in, next came a pack of pop-tarts-covered with peanut butter of course. Then back to the reeses and on from there. I know I am "supposed" to get rid of everything like that in the house but at the same time I do not have an issue with my children occasionally having some of it. I just came of 12 weeks of ketosis in which time I did not have any problems like this. I think I am definitely going to need some support to get through the next 30 days, day 1 starts again today!

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, tpalmiter said:

Well I made it about 1 day and 20 hours. I don't know why I felt the need/urge but after I got my daughters tucked in to bed last night I went on a rampage. It started with about 6 mini reeses peanut butter eggs, then I got out the peanut butter to dip about six more in, next came a pack of pop-tarts-covered with peanut butter of course. Then back to the reeses and on from there. I know I am "supposed" to get rid of everything like that in the house but at the same time I do not have an issue with my children occasionally having some of it. I just came of 12 weeks of ketosis in which time I did not have any problems like this. I think I am definitely going to need some support to get through the next 30 days, day 1 starts again today!

@tpalmiter - please don't cross post across threads, it's against forum rules. I've started this discussion with you on your other thread you made.

14 minutes ago, ladyshanny said:

@tpalmiter - please don't cross post across threads, it's against forum rules. I've started this discussion with you on your other thread you made.

Thank you, I just re-read the forum rules, I missed that part the first time I read them.

Archived