Harley's Whole 30 Log

Day 15?

I have been out of digital contact for a couple days and tomorrow I will go black again for the next week. These stents away from civilization make the whole 30 a bit easier due to the fact I am away from most distractions. Although keeping calories high is tough. So far I feel great and have been 100% true to the program. I am visibly leaner and have little to know desire to put crap in to my body. My loving wife made cobbler from scratch the other night and it wasn't hard at all to stay away.

So far though I do miss: Beer, Scotch, Hot Wings (not the healthy ones), pizza, ice creams, sun flower seeds, protein shakes, gum and anything else to keep my mouth busy while sitting silently in the woods for hours on end.

But, the benefits far outweigh those things. I haven't read the part of the book yet about introducing those things back into my life. Some I just might not.

Will check back in next week. out.

Hi Renee! It's been a long time since we posted together, lol. Still active on the crossfit boards? Hope you are well.

Nope, I peek in every now and then, but I don't have as much time to play around on the interwebs. I'm focusing energy on the boards that I help moderate (this one and Robb's).

Plus, I swore that I'd stop getting in fights with people that are wrong on the internet. That obviously excludes my participation from the CF Boards :)

How's life? How's the fam?

Life is good. Busy as ever and we are expecting our youngest in AUG so life will continue to be busy. I hear you with the dumb comments online, I am at peace with the crossfit boards now and attempt to stay far in my own lane. I remind myself daily that if I am willing to violently defend my opinions, I must be willing to accept those which do the same.

How about you?

Archived