How soon do symptoms clear up?

Those sound like pretty hefty symptoms. If they are indeed caused by food, then it might take a long time to heal. Have you just started a W30?

I hope a mod weighs in for you, because your situation sounds pretty miserable.

Ya I just started on friday. I had been doing a celiacs diet for the last two weeks and I had less headaches, butkept having nausea and fuzzy brain. My headaches started while I was pregnant a year ago and now they are so bad that im lucky if I have a day without one. We have done every test in the book and everything comes back normal, so im really hoping changing how I eat will help.

I am sure this will help you even if it is a long journey. For many of us there are additional issues, but the baseline of whole30 low inflammation diet helps us find the cause.

I just started a whole30 on Monday. I've had very little off roading since I finished a 100 in April and no dairy, gluten, legumes at all, only a little chocolate, alcohol and rice and corn a couple of times. But I still have some bloating and skin issues which I suspect are due to coffee and cocoa being gluten cross reactive. Well I reckon I must be right as I have had major headaches, nausea and tiredness all week and even hit the kill all the things stage yesterday and today and the only real change I have made this whole30 is to cut out coffee (was drinking about 3-5 cups a week on and off) and cocoa which I was having daily!

Geordan I'm really sorry to hear about your problems, they do sound grim. I'm glad you've had medical tests done even if they haven't helped because, obviously that's what we'd recomend first. I've no idea what's causing your problems or when you could expect to see an improvement. All I do know is that following a W30 thereby cutting out inflammatory foods and nourishing your body will give it the best possible chance of healing. I really wish you all the best and please let us know how you get on.

Archived