Kirkland (Costco) balsamic vinegar

Thank you both! Susan W, I lived in Sherwood, OR, for 10 years. I miss it!

I drove through Sherwood on the way to the beach a few weeks ago. It's really kind of cute. That's the little town I am thinking of correct? Or is it Newburg?

I drove through Sherwood on the way to the beach a few weeks ago. It's really kind of cute. That's the little town I am thinking of correct? Or is it Newburg?

If you're driving south on 99W from Portland, you will go thru Sherwood before you hit Newberg.  It is cute and a great place to live!

If you're driving south on 99W from Portland, you will go thru Sherwood before you hit Newberg. It is cute and a great place to live!

------------------------------------------------

That's the one. If I wasn't so tied to my gym, I can see moving there. :)

Susan, the YMCA there is great! There's also a Snap Fitness (at least it was there when we moved 2 years ago).  Haven't been back so I'm not sure what's changed.  There's a great gym just a couple miles away on Tualatin-Sherwood Rd.  It's called Team Quest.  They do some hard-core fitness there.

I live in Lake Grove and walk everywhere. I have a 2 year prepaid membership to 24 hour. Hmmm..when that is up in 18 months, I may just think about it. My favorite farm (Kookoolan Farm) is in Yamhill. It would be fun to be closer to them. AND the coast. :)

One of my very best friends lives in Lake O. Please eat some Oregon strawberries for me! Nothing compares! :wub:

--------------------------------------------

So true. Oregon berries are incomparable. :0)

Archived