Day 9, When Will all the Energy Start

charleyd40

Today is the start of my day 9, I am still feeling very sluggish and eat according to the template, when will all the energy kick in.  I could basically sleep my entire day away if I did not have to go to work.  I am so tired I can't work out.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Hmmmm.  I'm guessing you're at the point that any flat surface looks like a comfortable bed.  I too was like this on my first whole 30 on day 9.

I didn't get the energy burst until day 12 or 13 so just hang in there it will happen.  In the meantime add a starchy carb to your next meal.  It will help a little and at least get you out of a slump.

Relax.  Tomorrow will be a little better.

I don't know why, but it wasn't until day 25 for me. I was seriously freaking out thinking IS IT FINALLY HERE?!?!!! And sure enough, I've been feeling absolutely fabulous ever since. Don't know why my body took so long to respond- energy wise- but sooooooooo happy I stuck with it! Good luck!

My burst-of-energy, everything-is-wonderful feeling happened TODAY. Day 30 exactly. I felt tired and generally bad through my entire Whole30. Bleah. Not so I wanted to give up but wondered what crack everyone else was taking so that they had all that bounding-with-energy stuff.

So, patience! It may take a while...but then it's pretty cool.

Archived