Anyone planning to start WED. JULY 10

sunnymama

We are starting on the 8th - good luck with your Wednesday start!  Wednesday will be our first interesting situation... we have a weekly community meal on Wednesdays.  I usually just try to bring something that we know is alright for us to eat (with plenty to share) but then we have to do a good job of avoiding what everyone else brings.  It's tough, but doable (and worth it).

I hope you have a great experience!

Starting tomorrow (11th)! I did one in May and ended up feeling great, but got totally off track and am now struggling to get back on. I've identified most of my problems, so I'm going to include what I can handle, so not strict Whole30, but pretty close.

For everyone starting their first W30: good luck! it can be rough at times, but by the end it will be so much better! It took til almost the end for me to start really feeling it, but it was worth the wait. I had so much more energy, focus, creativity, everything! So excited to get back on track, because eating crappy makes me feel crappy! I know the hardest part, and one I epically failed at last time, was not weighing, so I'm going to try really hard not to this time around.

~frankie

I'm starting today!!!

Already feeling overwhelmed and like I've forgotten the basics of the program haha.

Would love to team up with anyone starting and help support eachother and share tips.

there is a support thread for those of us who started earlier in the week - most of us are only a few days ahead of you :)

Archived