No appetitive

Are you coming down with a cold? Is there anything Whole30 compliant that you're interested in eating?

Otherwise, it would help to see what you've been eating the past 2-3 days to give you some feedback.

I don't think I am coming down with anything. I pushed myself this morning and had left over steak and some sweet potato. Post workout I had egg whites and sweet potatos. For lunch I had a salad with grilled shrimp, some grilled eggplant and kalamata olives. Dinner will be a vegetable and carnitas from well fed.

I made homemade almond milk last Friday and had some Monday. I read that homemade almond milk only lasts 2-3 days. Could that maybe be a reason why my stomach is sour?

I went through this!  For me, it turned out to be over-analyzing.  I spent so much energy focusing on food that I didn't want to eat anymore, ever.  It took about 4 days and relaxing and trusting the template for it to pass for me.  I've seen posts from others who have found that they needed to do more planning.  The common element that I saw was relaxing and trusting the process.

BTW, you should be eating whole eggs, rather than just whites.  Not sure about the almond milk.  But also make sure you're getting enough fat with each meal.

Hope this helps!  Good heath!

I am very confused because when I did this the first time I ate tons and now I am forcing myself to eat. I have never had that problem before. I had left over carnitas and a Lara bar just to stomach something. Totally off plan and don't understand why? The thought of eating vegetables made me sick this am. I love my vegetables so I do nut understand all this. Getting very frustrated!!!

Archived