Not sure what you have so far, but what about kabobs? This is one of my all time favorites-- http://www.marksdailyapple.com/lime-and-basil-beef-kebabs/#axzz2ZQ3tns00 I do up a bunch of the marinade and marinate meat and veg and grill them up and use the grilled veg in salads for a few days after. What about meals in packets? Take sheets of foil and layer thinly sliced veg on the bottom of the packet and lay the meat/fish over the top with herbs and seasonings on top, close the foil over the top, bringing the edges together in the middle and seal the top and sides by rolling up the foil and putting them on the bbq? Grilled romaine Caesar salads--take the heads of romaine, cut in half length wise and grill the cut edges until lightly charred, and proceed as you would with a (paleo) Caesar salad. You could also grill whole fish too. Hope that helps some! 

Most meats can be bbq'ed, as Spinspin says.  And foil pockets of veggies are awesome!  I do pockets of 4 veggies, and change up exactly which veggies and herbs each day.  I double-foil the veggies and do the meat separately, since cooking times don't always match up.  Both ghee and coconut oil work as fats in the pockets.  I have carrots, yams, turnips, parsnips, leeks, onions, asparagus, brussels sprouts, zucchini, and mushrooms as regulars on hand, and add whatever else strikes my fancy for variety.

Archived