More cellulite?!

littleknife

Since going paleo a few months ago but more so since starting whole30 (Week 2)I have found an increase of cellulite on my legs and new cellulite on my arms... Hmmm not an effect i was expecting! I have been pretty- very low carb during whole30, maybe upping carbs would be good?

Has anyome had this experience or equally any explanation? Any thoughts would be much appreciated :)

Hmm... I have definitely been losing cellulite in my thighs on my Whole50 (Day 49 today!), and I eat LOTS of starchy veg and 1-2 fruit servings a day (so, lots of carbs!), so from my anecdotal evidence, I'd say... Up your carbs! :) Perhaps someone else with more intellectual knowledge on the subject will chime in with better information. ;)

Thank you both!

Malie- Woo day49 congratulations! I dont like fruit, but was wondering if you have any favourite starchy veg recipes youd be willing to share? :)

Karen- verrrry interesting, it very well be as i am in the same boat with nuts and actually coconut flakes- I love them but dont love me or my belly very much. I will try cutting them out and see if it helps.

Another thing to consider in the meantime is body brushing. It does wonders for getting the lymph system flowing, which in turn diminishes the appearance of cellulite. I was pretty much born with cellulite - as was every other woman in my family - but if I have an outfit I need to fit into, have to be in a swimsuit, or have a hot date, I'll do body brushing a few days prior to smooth things out a bit. It's temporary, but worth it!

Archived