Question: I heard there is an official Whole30 starting August 1, sponsored by Whole9 affiliate Crossfit. Where will that group be?

Mrsfrosty

Hi.  My name is Kelly and I was a newbie when I read the book in May and did my first Whole30 June 1-30. Great sucess, very happy...started reintroduction in July and only made it half way thru the introduction...then starting off-roading and well.....I'm going to do my second Whole 30 August 1 (started somewhat July 23 again, but still struggling).

Question: I heard there is an official Whole30 starting August 1, sponsored by Whole9 affiliate Crossfit. Where will that group be? Where will the thread be....and how do we join?

Kelly

The Whole9 is sponsoring an official Whole30 on this forum. It will spread out across the whole forum.

Tom....I'm not sure I understand. Where do I sign up or which thread do I post to? Kelly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Mrsfrosty, if you haven't already done so, go to facebook and like the Whole9 page.  According to Melissa, there will be a post on Monday to kick off the official August Whole30.  Perhaps there will also be a blog post on Monday here as well.

Archived