I keep getting thinner and I'd rather stay put

Hi, I am the rare type that can get fat lightning fast on the typical American sludge diet, but I can also loose weight just as fast. I've completed my second whole 30 after a period of being pretty good and I had to replace my entire wardrobe twice now because I keep getting skinnier. I'm currently around 140lbs,, almost 5'10", and I can see more ribs than I'd like too. I am high energy and a bit of a workaholic. I eat a ton of meat, two servings at least as specified in "It starts with Food" with all three, sometimes four meals, if not more, I take down a gallon of coconut oil in a month with my wife, who is petite but sustained. We eat lots of sweet potatoes and snack on hard boiled eggs and fruit, some nuts. My schedule is getting a little easier to lift weights more regularly and I would like to bulk up, Any suggestions?

eat more!!

putting on muscle requires lots, and lots, and lots of food. (as well as the typical rest, train hard, sleep well etcetc) 

you may need more meals to eat the required amount of food - i'd have carbs with every meal (and really utilise your postWO meal.)

Archived