Why am I so clumsy???

Hi. This may sound really strange, but since I've started the Whole 30 (on day 15 today) I have become extremely clumsy. I've dropped my phone in the toilet and a dozen other times, I dropped a glass of water at the gym, I drop stuff every day now. It has never happened to me before. It only started since I started on the Whole 30. Anyone else have this problem?

are you eating enough carbohydrates? my brain gets foggy if i'm without 'em for too long.

other thoughts are hydration, major calorie restriction, and something unrelated to your diet.

If the others aren't possible, check in with a doc...possible brain tumors are no joke

Kevo, now that you mention it, I went through this too for a few days. I got so sick of bending over to pick up stuff I dropped! I had forgotten about it, because it hasn't bothered me for a couple of weeks now ( i am currently on Day 54 of a Whole 90). Hopefully it's just a phase you're going through, but do get it checked out if it continues more than a few days.

• 2 years later...

Archived