Weight Gain!?

Hi, I am on day 7 and I have GAINED weight. I know they say not to weigh yourself during this, but I couldn't help it! I have been eating super healthy and not huge portions. I have had little exercise due to my current schedule, but I have been very active throughout my day with my babies. At what point should I expect to see some change in my body and how I feel? If anything, I feel worse!

It's a 30 day program that includes more than a list of foods.  It even says not to step on the scale!  So, follow the template and the rules and check again at day 31.

Eat as much as you need to feel satisfied - or trust the template.  Focus less on fruit and nuts, if you are eating them.  Let your body learn to tell you.  I was shocked at the idea of weight loss while eating so much yummy food!

What are you eating? If you're relying on a lot of Larabars, nut butters, dried fruit, etc. it may be easy to eat more than you think. But even so I agree with Nico: do 30 days WITHOUT the scale. Do not weigh yourself. You said you "couldn't help it:" you can too help it. You're a grown-up and the scale is not your boss! Throw it out if you have to. Learn to recognize what your body wants and needs without relying on someone else's numbers to tell you so, and then bring the scale back - if you even want to.

Archived