Nuts and fruit

I just wanted some opinions on these two things (nuts and fruit).  For the past few days, if I feel like I need something in between a meal, I'll grab like...a FEW..not even a handful of cashews and some blueberries.  That's usually my go-to.  And I'll only do that 1x a day if needed.  I'll also have some raw nut butter w/ an apple at night.  I know it's not ideal, but I'm really doing the best I can on this program.  I just wanted to see if any of you think this will heavily impact things.

Sara

Ideally, if you're truly hungry between meals, shoot for having a mini-meal including a protein and fat.

"Truly hungry" means you could eat steamed fish and broccoli.

If you're not truly hungry (could be more of a craving or habit) drink water, sparkling water, tea or other approved Whole30 beverage. Or do something non-food related.

Fruit should only be consumed with or immediately after a meal. 

Ideally, if you're truly hungry between meals, shoot for having a mini-meal including a protein and fat.

"Truly hungry" means you could eat steamed fish and broccoli.

If you're not truly hungry (could be more of a craving or habit) drink water, sparkling water, tea or other approved Whole30 beverage. Or do something non-food related.

Fruit should only be consumed with or immediately after a meal. 

I think it's totally out of habit/craving for a snack.  

Archived