First Whole30 starts tomorrow Sunday 29th Sept

Jupiter

Hello :)

I have been eating primal 80/20 for quite some time now but I've never done a Whole30 so tomorrow is my start date!

To remind myself what I am doing and why, I have bought a bright purple wristband that I shall wear on my right wrist for the duration. I figured that every time I lift my hand to my mouth I will see it and it will serve as a reminder. SO! No excuses that I 'forgot' :D

I dig the wristband idea!

I am starting my second whole thirty today. My first one was nearly 1.5 years ago when I first went paleo - although I didn't actually know I was doing a whole30 at the time - I just happened to self impose all the same parameters of a Whole 30 and read about it for the first time months later.

I have wavered a lot over the last 2 years and have lost and gained the same 50 lbs! Yikes.

I decided mid day yesterday to do a whole30 and I began immediately. I did some shopping yesterday and rearranged my refrigerator - moving non compliment items to a different shelf (didn't throw away because my husband will eat them). And tonight I will be doing meal prep for the next few days.

I've also been thinking about some mantras I'd like to say through out the month.

-"I only give my body the very best"

-" I can do anything I set my mind to"

-"I have everything I need"

Maybe some others? I'd love suggestions.

Archived