can't sleep

rollo

Funny, i find playing sudoku on my phone can get me off to sleep pretty fast... And when you've been lying awake in the dark for hours, getting up & doing Stuff probably makes more sense.

Rollo, you're an old hand at this whole30 stuff now, just a thought - if I've been particularly "strict" with my food for a while, i find that any sugar affects my sleep really badly, including dried fruit. Or it could just be one of those nights. Bummer. Hope it's a one-off.

eventually i managed to get to sleep.

yeah, i'm thinking it had nothing to do with w30, but i haven't had a sleepless night like that in ages. so of course, i had to pose the question.

and yeah, in a way, i've been doing w30 a while, but i still haven't managed to go 30 days yet.  so i've been assuming that there's still new things for my body to experience as i keep doing this.  (maybe i'm wrong)

but even though, yesterday was fully compliant, so no sugar anywhere unless i breathed it in somehow :)

thanks

Rollo

eventually i managed to get to sleep.

yeah, i'm thinking it had nothing to do with w30, but i haven't had a sleepless night like that in ages. so of course, i had to pose the question.

and yeah, in a way, i've been doing w30 a while, but i still haven't managed to go 30 days yet.  so i've been assuming that there's still new things for my body to experience as i keep doing this.  (maybe i'm wrong)

but even though, yesterday was fully compliant, so no sugar anywhere unless i breathed it in somehow :)

thanks

Rollo

Have you upped your workouts or anything recently? I find that when I start doing more intense crossfit stylie workouts I tend to have more trouble sleeping. 

Archived