A year since my first Whole30 - time for another!

Zoodles

Ok so I'm back to give this another go! I had pretty good results last time, not incredible but still felt a whole lot better and had my binge eating under control (I thought for good!). Then I went to Italy in April, stuffed my face with pasta, bread, pasta, pizza, pastries, panini, prosecco... and have been basically a train wreck ever since! Tried a couple of Whole30s but wasn't really committed. Anyway, I've reached my threshold of unhealthiness, I feel like crap, have gained lots of weight, and overeat constantly. Hoping I can reset with another Whole30 (or more), kick my cravings, get my energy levels back up, and just feel generally yay!

Hi Zoodles

I just completed a whole 30, felt like a million bucks. But my bad habits are deeply entrenched, and it is clear that I need longer to kick them. When do you want to start? I thought of going for longer than whole30. What do you think?

Cheers from Hay, NSW

Francsois

Hi Francsois! Sounds good, if you want to buddy up then I'm happy to start whenever :) Tomorrow? Saturday? And yes, I'm going to try for longer as well, if I could keep going until around Christmas then that would be great - how does that sound to you? 

Hi Zoodles

Cool! I am quite keen to do a 100 days though. Read http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/3911-whole-100-done/ I thought of starting a thread to lure more collaborators. Why not join me and have Christmas without feeling like crap? Think about it. Let me know, I think having a healthy Christmas would be cool, I am aiming for it. Hundred is such a nice round number, and it is in excess of three months. Which should be ample to hardwire new habits. What do you think?

Cheers

Francsois

I definitely would like to go longer than 30 days! I'm just a bit worried about Christmas etc, it's a lot of social events to get through without a glass of bubbly ;) Haha but why not, I'm up for the challenge! If I can get through Christmas then I'll know I'm really on the way to breaking my bad habits. Ok! Lets do it... Whole100 starting tomorrow? Sooo end date is.... Um 27th Jan? It would be nice to not spend most of January feeling fat and gross actually!

Zoodles, my sympathy and best wishes for you getting to a happy place again... Also been there, done that and no longer fit into the tshirt that proves it (Aussie humour, love it). I started a modified whole 70 on Sunday to take me to Xmas. My whole100 last year was great for breaking my sugar dragon and giving me my first ever binge free Xmas and Easter, but I never got the energy in energy out balance right which is what I am working on this time around.

Francsois, I did my hundred with a group of others starting 10 months ago and we are still in touch, great idea and best of luck!

Wow! Cool!! 

Okeydokey, did not expect someone to join in. Great, I will start with a whole100 on 18 October. Will post my picture and measurements(for my own sake, no need to post your own) tomorrow morning. I am very committed, and I will help whomever is along for the ride. Are you ready Zoodles!

Cheers

Francsois

Hey!

I was just about to make a new post for starting a Whole 45 but clicked on this post first. Whole 100?!! I've never even made it 30 days! Zoodles I can totally relate with you. I've gained 15 pounds and I continually overeat. I can't believe I'm really saying this but I'M IN! Let's rock this WHOLE 100!! Francsois, I think you should definitely submit a post today and see how many others will join us!!

Ha, I also think it's cool that ya'll (I'm from the south!) live overseas! Whole 100 spanning across the globe!

I'm ready!

Archived