I need Help finding a Recipe

Hi Robin,

I know that this was a long shot... But I could not think of anywhere else to go... LOL

I was hoping someone could send me to the right place to look. I am still new to the Paleo Lifestyle and I have done a Whole 30, but the person I was trying to help hasn't taken the plunge yet :) I was hoping to help them. :)

Sorry about posting it here. I wont do it again.... I will keep it all Whole 30 :)

Sorry about posting it here. I wont do it again.... I will keep it all Whole 30 :)

I don't think it was necessary to apologize. While I understand the moderators wanting to keep the threads to Whole 30, I really think the purpose of the forums is support and education. I don't believe anyone of us on here are strictly Whole 30, 365. Also, most of us started somewhere in our quest for better eating and somehow made it here. I say, ask away!

That rant aside, I would direct your friend to Mark's Daily Apple. He has a lot of recipes but also has a forum section that could direct your friend to other Paleo/Primal/Clean-eating sites.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz2nV2WZOJ0

Archived