What is the difference in the book It Starts With Food versus the Success Guide?

trinkabelle

The success guide doesn't delve into lots of details like the book does; the guide just gives you your instructions for the program and some tips and recommendations for success. The book has all the science and answers to all the extra "whys" that you might have. It depends on what type of person you are. Do you need/want the details? Get the book

• 3 weeks later...

We just now discontinued sale of the Success Guide, because we really think the book is a much better value for the amount of material it contains, and our new whole30.com website walks people through the "get started" process so effectively. But for those who didn't want to read an entire book, the Guide was a good "jump off" point.

• 5 weeks later...

Melissa,

I must have bought the Success Guide right before you discontinued it. I feel a little ripped off spending all that money on the Guide only to find out the book is better and the Guide was discontinued. I'd appreciate your response to this in a personal email. My email address is [email protected]. I'm on a very limited budget since I'm on Disability and I'm now unable to purchase the book which you indicate is better now that I bought the guide.

Sharon

Archived