Paleo Friendly Food Log App?

KaySea

This is my second Whole 30. I loved the last one after the first 5 days. Where I failed was post Whole 30 and into the holidays. I really want to make this a lifestyle change and found that keeping track of what I eat keeps me honest. Does anyone know of a paleo friendly food log app? They all seem to cater to the SAD. Thanks!!

There are a couple "paleo" food log apps, but we don't recommend them. Keep a journal of what you are eating in whatever format you like (a word document, a book, a log on this forum, etc) but don't enter food into a calorie calculator or other program that analyses what you are eating. Those calculators just encourage you to second-guess your own hunger and satiety signals--and that's the opposite of what we want during a whole30.

https://www.paleotrail.com/how-paleo-trail-works

Paleo Trail does not calculate calories or any macro nutrients. It just lets you keep a log of what you ate so you can see how you are doing with sticking to clean foods and you can see how you are doing with the meal template. It's about the same as doing it in a word document or on a piece of paper, only it's online and more pretty :D

Archived