early morning workouts

busymommy

I workout at about 5am so am not getting up much earlier then that to eat b/c I need as much sleep before that as I can.  I have switched to eating a hard boilied egg before those workouts but man am I getting sick of those.  any other pre workout ideas?

I was also always use to having a protein shake after but tried to stop doing that.  need something quick and easy before I have to get the kids up and ready.  I usually have turkey patties ready so I have been grabbing one of those and some veggies but yet again getting bored.  what are some quick, conventient, easy and yummy options for post WO too?

Thanks

If I'm heading to a 5 am class, I try to make sure I load up the night before so I am not in need of too much fuel in the morning.  However, if I do need something, I usually have bone broth before the workout.  Easy to sip in a cup during the drive to the gym.

Have you tried the mini egg muffins? You can make them for a whole week and pop in the microwave for 10 seconds or so in the morning.

whole lot of variation with ingredients and stuff

This is my day 2 and I had 3 this morning before the gym

Archived