Been on the fence for months, finally decided to start on August 1st!

Mellissa Sevigny

Hi everyone! My name is Mellissa Sevigny and I blog over at I Breathe I'm Hungry. I went low carb in January 2012 and have lost about 35lbs. I have recently had some health issues that I suspect are linked to artificial sweeteners and that is what finally pushed me to do the Whole 30. I'm already sugar and grain free, but cutting out dairy, chocolate (90% Lindt, I guess technically not sugar free) and bacon will be difficult for me! I posted on my blog and FB about doing the Whole 30 and hope that a lot of my readers will give it a try with me. I'll posting about my experience, as well as Whole 30 approved recipes for the entire month of August. I look forward to reading about some of your experiences here as well! I'm so inspired by Dallas and Melissa and the testimonials of the many who have had good experiences with the program. I hope to have great success with it as well and to move to a Paleo style of eating when I finish! Can't wait to get started and I hope to get to know some of you better through the process!

Archived