After the WHole30- adding back in

Is there a guide anywhere as to what to add back in when after the whole30?  I need to figure this all out...   we are planning to do the whole30 during lent...  and I need to time the 30 days plus the adding things back in slowly so that we are done when Lent is over - our church does a big feast and we need to know by then what we can and can not tolerate, etc.  I know you're supposed to add in things slowly and I think there's a recommended progression of what to add first, etc.   But I can't find it.

the sequence is really up to you, but basically this: add one thing back and have it at all three meals, then give your system a couple days on whole30 to notice or resolve any symptoms, try the next thing.

I would do this with dairy, gluten, and soy at a minimum, but many people also do separate tests of legumes, non-gluten grains, and sugar, as well.

I see..... so on one day I add something...wait about three days and add something else?  Hmmm...that seems slower than I imagined.  Do you think adding something every other day would be sufficient?  We are trying to work this in during the fast of our church and I don't want to feel I"m indulging too much for too long before the actual celebration of Easter....  hmmmm....so much to think about.

Also I'm not really concerned about the soy as its something we rarely consume anyway...  we use unpasteurized soy sauce and that's only about once a month MAYBE....if that....  otherwise...  I can't think of anything else it is in for us...  possibly a teriyaki sauce I use but again that's maybe once a month and a small amount...  I don't think this calls for a separate day of trial...  does it?

You will want to wait two days before you reintroduce a new food. On soy, you could just wait until the next time you feel like having it, then test it at that point, just make sure you don't have any other new food introductions at the same time so you can be sure what caused any reaction you may have.

Archived