Reintro help

Hi I'm on day 32 and have been whole 30 complaint the whole time. Hoping to get suggestions on the reintroduction. I want to start a reintroduction but due to some side effects have removed tree nuts, coconuts and eggs as another test on day 30. Anyone here think I should wait to reintroduce the gluten, dairy, non gluten and legumes or is it just fine to introduce while I wait to see if the other 3 culprits affect my wheezing and add them back in 30 days from now. I've noticed new wheezing since starting whole 30 when running only and ran prior to this. What would you suggest I intro first and when?

Hi I'm on day 32 and have been whole 30 complaint the whole time. Hoping to get suggestions on the reintroduction. I want to start a reintroduction but due to some side effects have removed tree nuts, coconuts and eggs as another test on day 30. Anyone here think I should wait to reintroduce the gluten, dairy, non gluten and legumes or is it just fine to introduce while I wait to see if the other 3 culprits affect my wheezing and add them back in 30 days from now. I've noticed new wheezing since starting whole 30 when running only and ran prior to this. What would you suggest I intro first and when? 

Well I am far from an expert on the topic..and I often refer to my self as my own worst science experiment...that aside...I would go with the three suspected culprits. I'm a runner too..and (we runners) are very conscious (althought we tend to ignore injuries... :huh: of our bodies esp. breathing...you will be able to figure it out pretty quickly. If you add the others it will make the r/o more difficult. I noticed some months I feel like I can't catch my breath...it is usually related to PMS and water retention...joy!!! :P Good luck!! oh and major congrats on your W30 completion!!!

Grandma Carolyn :D  

Thanks you too! Guess what I was without nuts for 48 hours this afternoon and eggs/coconut for 3 days and guess what? I ran today and oh guess what else, no wheezing! So I'll keep these out for a while first and try a run again in a couple of days and make sure it's gone and then I'll leave these out for 30 days before I reintro. And then I'll go ahead in the meantime like in 5 or 10 days and try reintroducing some other stuff. 

Archived