Starting April 1st!!

lturnbough

So excited to be starting this!  I was diagnosed with hypothyroid in September of 2012 and although I take medication I still have days where functioning is minimal at best.  I'm hoping the whole30 can help me get on track nutritionally as well as making life long changes for me and my family.  Can't wait!

Hi, I am starting April 1st too!  I have hypothyroidism and was diagnosed at age 11.  I have been taking medication since then.  I am 40.  I have such a hard time losing weight...I go up and down all the time and for the past 2 years have continued to gain even though I have changed nothing.  Hoping this helps get me back on track.

Good Luck!  :)

So excited to be starting this!  I was diagnosed with hypothyroid in September of 2012 and although I take medication I still have days where functioning is minimal at best.  I'm hoping the whole30 can help me get on track nutritionally as well as making life long changes for me and my family.  Can't wait!

Congratulations! I don't know if you checked out the blog The Clothes Make The Girl? She has thyroid issues and has a lot of recipes for that. Her latest book Well Fed 2 has many recipes that can be adapted to the Auto Immune protocol if you need it. Good Luck!

Hi!  I'm new to this and I'm excited to start this, and I would love to start April 1, but I'm not sure if I should wait...  My birthday, my husband's and my mothers are all within days of each other in April, but I have an event to go to in May and I need to do something before then!!  Even my skin is showing my terrible eating habits!  I've done the 21DSD and had fabulous results with that and kept it up for a long time, but then I got injured and could work out then got the flu and the cough lasted months and I was never able to get back into eating healthy!  Luckily my armis better and I can work out again!  So I know that will help a lot!! 

I'm starting April 1 too. Did my first (and only complete) w30 a year ago, stuck with it for a couple months, doing mostly auto-immune protocol. Fell off the wagon sometime in the fall and have been struggling since.

I figured it might help to come back to the forum and make it official. In some ways it's harder to start again, but at least I know what I enjoy eating and have can do some food prep stuff on autopilot.

Archived