gluten symptoms

Babsie95

Gluten impacts people in a whole host of different ways, including bloating, diarrhea, brain fog, sluggishness, craving other foods/sugars.

Basically notice if anything physically, psychologically or mentally is off.

Check, check, check

Had a waffle with breakfast with no obvious effect. However had pita chips just over an hour ago. Im feel bloated gassy and tired. I did probably eat too much and didnt sleep caude kids kept me up but I think gluten is playing a role. Maybe dinner can help make it more clear

Today was my first day post-whole 30. I had some gluten for lunch and dairy so it's hard to say exactly where my symptoms came from but I could tell you that within an hour of eating the gluten my tongue got swollen and my throat was sore. I have a slight brain fog and some shortness of breath. very uncomfortable and even a little scared at the reaction. I don't believe the dairy would've affected me this way. I should've been on the autoimmune protocol but I will do that the next time I dive in which will be quite soon

Gluten makes me very very tired and gassy and bloaty. Last night I had a few pancakes with my reintro and I wound up falling asleep around 9 pm, which is ridiculously early for me! And then I slept until 9:30 am. And now I'm still gassy today.

I think it's safe to say that I won't be eating gluten anymore.

Archived