THE DAY -April 22!

PaleoPlease

On April 22, I will embark on my Whole 30 journey! I know my sugar detox will be tough but I'm looking forward to following the "what to expect" schedule! But I especially look forward to tiger blood and craving that spinach salad!! Who craves a spinach salad anyway??? People who have done a Whole 30, that's who!

I really find this site inspirational.

I started on Tuesday too. I'm on day 4...Kill all of the things...

I feel like I hit kill all of the things last night though, I was ever so grumpy! I feel a bit better this morning, still prety tired and finding it frustrating when people eat chocolate or biscuits around me! I just make myself a green tea and take a moment. I'm looking forward to the next few days, and also the weekend so that I can eat some fresh eggs rather than warmed up tortilla...dying for some boiled eggs and asparagus for breakfast!

Hows everyone esle doing?

So I'm onto day 11....feeling ok.

I've found it pretty hard going, been very tired and quite grumpy. This weekend I'm going camping, I've marinated some pork belly, chicken drumsticks and chicken breasts, have a steak and some minced beef to make my own hamburgers. Eggs and asparagus will be on the breakfast menu and hoping to try and find a compliant meal in a local restaurant too. I'm looking forward to doing a little BBQing but think I might find it difficult not having a roasted marshmallow or a sweet treat afterwards as thats what usually happens at such events!

I'm doing it as a bit of a test. I'm going with my partner so I know there wont be any non-compliant food around us (except for that ice cream truck on the beach-grr!) so I don't think I will slip at all it will just be quite torcherous!

I'm looking ahead and forward to next week, day 16...bring on the tiger blood please...

I am also obsessed with planning what I want to re-introduce post W30, how I will re-introduce it etc. anyone else? I think I'm dreaming of it too...

Archived