sugar is evil

Izzy00

I know we all know that sugar (processed) is evil. I had some chocolate eggs at an easter lunch yesterday, my stomach hurt instantly but I dont think I over did it. I finished my whole30 on 15th April, so technically I was on day 36 when I decided to have some chocolate. My stomach is feeling funny today and I am super SUPER tired. This has eliminated all doubt I had in my mind about having processed sugar again. I now know, its something I just shouldnt have unless I want to feel the way I feel right now. So no thanks! back on WHole30 eating I go :) 

I signed up just so I could respond to your post!  I did the same thing.  Of course, I actually was on Day 20 and thought, why not?  I ate only ONE of the Reese's eggs and I thought I was seriously going to die the rest of the day.. and the next day.  I won't be doing that again.  Lesson learned!  Man, do I ever crave sugar though.   I had no idea!

Sugar is evil!  It doesn't make me feel violently ill, but it does trigger binge eating and depressed mood.  

I do eat raw, minimally processed dark chocolate sweetened with coconut sugar because the antioxidants are so awesome, but getting rid of the cravings has proven most difficult!

Luckily, for me, I go for the quality chocolate and not the Easter candy... but it still adds up

Archived