Not the traditional Can I Have thread....

Kayt

Ok so I am about half way through my first whole 30.  I did not time this well with my life.. graduation parties, retirement parties, birthday parties.   But I have been steadfast and held on tight, not off roading at all.  But here is the thing along with the whole 30 I ditched caffiene.... this coming Saturday i will be leadng our youth group at the Relay for Life, a all night event to raise funds and awareness of cancer.  I will be there from 1pm tomorrow till 9 am on Sunday followed by church, and a meeting after church.  IF i am lucky I will be able to grab a nap around 2 am.  But does anyone have any pointers on foods or drinks that might help one stay awake.  I have been sleeping soooooo well that I am afraid that at one point I am just going to fall over asleep on the track.

Kayt

Congrats on doing the Relay for Life.  I'm doing my 4th this year at the end of June.

Yeah, definitely plan to grab that nap, rather than forcing yourself to stay awake the entire time. Especially if you're driving when it's all said and done: don't want to be falling asleep at the wheel!  I always nap overnight at each Relay. Bring a decent lounge chair and blanket or sleeping bag, and you're all set!

Archived