Starting my SECOND W30 on August 4th!

misskrissy27

Yes!  I'll be starting my second Whole 30 on August 4 too!  I'm training for a marathon, and it's time to get the nutrition in line with the physical training.  I'm on vacation the last week of July, and will be looking to "start fresh" when I return.  Can't wait, as I had great success the first time around.

Can't say that I'm excited about the addition of potatoes.  Never ate them much in the past, and have fallen in love with sweet potatoes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I actually think the white potatoes will help me.  I was SO tired for a good 3 weeks...it was tough for me to train or lift.  I was exhausted ALL the time.  I did fall in love with sweet potatoes as well...but am happy about the option :)  I need to read up on it as to why they're compliant now.  I haven't gotten that far. Excited others are starting this day as well, AND that there is someone on here that has done one before too!!!  Yay!!!  One week to go :)  I've already started preparing.

Me too.  I did my first one over lent and it was great.  This time around I've brought my kids on board so I am very excited.  We have started cleaning out the cupboards and making lists for shopping. 

Hi there!

I almost completed a Whole30 last January: I had wine on day 25 but apart from that I was very compliant. So I guess that kind of makes me a second-timer too.  :)

Starting afresh today, AIP version.

Have a nice first day everyone! :)

How did everyones Day 1 go?  Here we are half way through Day 2 already :)  Eating my spaghetti squash w/turkey meat sauce, it's my favorite!!!  I bought an acorn squash last night...not sure what I'm going to do with it yet...but never had it and excited to try it.

Happy Day 2!

What is your favorite thing about W30? 

Mine is having a reset button!  It makes me feel great!  I feel like I've started over due to this being my second W30.  Detox at its best!  I finished the first one with no slip ups and I'm sure I can do it this time around as well.  But if you fall off, get back on and RESET!

Happy Day 4!

Archived