July 28th

trainer33

I'm Tiffani, my 13 year old son and I will be starting this program on July 28th.  Why not sooner?  I've just recently been introduced to The Whole30 and I have had a work event on my calendar for months now for July 26th.  I'm a single mom and a personal trainer that owns a gym.  I am very excited about this, mostly for my son.  He has some health related issues dealing with digestion for years!  I would love to make some new friends and accountability partners along the way.

Hi I'm Colleen!  I'm also starting on July 28th so thank you for starting the post!  I'm a 53 year old pescetarian (I don't eat land animals)  This might be a challenge for me, but I'm determined to make it work!  I've ordered the book and want to have recipes handy to make getting started easier.  I'm hoping that my husband of 35 years will join me. Fingers are crossed!  Pantry/refrigerator cleaning out begins today!

Hi, I'm Heather.  I will be starting the following week on Aug 4.  I too have an event that I know I can't miss and would definitely have to restart.  The delayed start is giving me time to read the book, research recipes and start buying the proper ingredients to be successful.  I've yo-yo dieted for years and am looking for a way to get rid of that sugar craving.  I'm a type II diabetic and would first of all like to get healthier and second lose weight.  Good luck to everyone.

Made it through Day One! My husband is being very supportive and kind of joining me. He's going on a road trip to Idaho on the 7th and can't commit to not drinking beer! Lol! Guys fishing trip, oh well. Looking forward to today.

How did everyone else do?

There is also another thread for the 28ths that a bunch of us are on. Lets combine them so we can all support each other. http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/20693-starting-july-28-its-prep-weekend/ Hope to see you all there. I made it through day one but I have been dealing with headaches, nausea, and very tired. Day 2 is a little tough I am already feeling the tugs of wanting to cheat.

Archived