Can a guy join you ladies?

Ge0rgiaCaveman

Im seing a huge disparity but wondering if I can join you guys on my journey? Ive got to do SOMETHING different than whast I am doing becasue I am seriously killing me by eating sll f the wrong things. Im diabetic, with not a not so good a way of eating. Im going to die if something isnt done to get me to change y way of life. I started my journey today with lunch. Went to Ruby Tuesday and had a salad bar and stayed away from the breads, cheeses, pease and edimame (which I love!)...also had a salmon filiet. I gotta say the whole thing filled me up and wasnt disapointed with any of it. I am going to stick it out for the 30 days and see where it tkes me. Im holping I can lise a decent abount of wight as well as learn to eat different and change my lifestyle.

Any tips that any of you guys can offer me? I need all that I can can get!

Of course you can join the Whole 30 -- welcome!  :)

There ARE other men here -- I can think of at least THREE besides you, right off the top of my head.  ;)

Have you read the book? 

Also, keeping a food log here is a great idea -- especially if you'd like feedback from others.

welcome !!  it gets easier - it really does.  Baby steps.  I'm on day 10 and looking to what the rest of my W30 brings me.  You will have tons of support here, lots of ideas.  Yes read the book... and prepare prepare prepare.  Then you will never be caught with nothing to eat. There are lots of good websites for recipes.  www.nomnompaleo.comwww.theclothesmakethegirl.com, www.thepaleomom.com.  and cookbooks Well Fed 1 & 2 !

Good luck in your journey

Archived