Eating out immediately after Whole30 completee

Audrey39NW

It turns out that I will be traveling for a long weekend vacation with my spouse immediately after I complete day 30 of the program. So I will be in the period where I would normally be reintroducing foods. I'm thinking I'll try to stay as close as possible to Whole30 compliant without worrying about getting it perfect while away for the weekend. Then maybe go on Whole7 when I get home and start the reintroduction period after that. Does that make sense? I have done some research on restaurants, but I don't want this vacation to be all about my eating perfect.

It turns out that I will be traveling for a long weekend vacation with my spouse immediately after I complete day 30 of the program. So I will be in the period where I would normally be reintroducing foods. I'm thinking I'll try to stay as close as possible to Whole30 compliant without worrying about getting it perfect while away for the weekend. Then maybe go on Whole7 when I get home and start the reintroduction period after that. Does that make sense? I have done some research on restaurants, but I don't want this vacation to be all about my eating perfect.

This is a good way to approach it. Basically do your reset for at least 3-4 days and longer if you are not feeling as good as you did at the end of your Whole30. This is how I finished mine as well as my brother came in to town to visit me on my day 30.

Thanks for posting this Audrey! I'll be in the same situation in 2 weeks and was just starting to think about how I'll approach this. I really want to do the reintroductions so I can learn what my problem foods may be. Knowing that I can do a whole7 or 14 after my weekend and then do the reintros is great news!

Archived