day 1

Hi this is not my first time doing a whole30. But its been a while. I had my Breaky. Eggs and a banana and a small handful of nuts . It's just after 10 and im starving! I've had water and tea. What do I do? Do I hold out till noon? I'm used to snacking and I've got some serious cravings to take care of. Advice would be so great. :)

Hi this is not my first time doing a whole30. But its been a while. I had my Breaky. Eggs and a banana and a small handful of nuts . It's just after 10 and im starving! I've had water and tea. What do I do? Do I hold out till noon? I'm used to snacking and I've got some serious cravings to take care of. Advice would be so great. :)

Eat a mini meal if you are really hungry. Something with at least protein and fat.

How many eggs did you eat? I would try swapping your banana for vegetables for your first meal tomorrow. If you are still hungry after you eating a palm full of protein and a plate full of veggies than you can still have your banana but don't let fruit push vegetables off your plate especially during the first meal.

If the ingredients are compliant than technically it is ok, however we recommend that you eat your veggies instead of juice them for the most benefit. Not only will you feel fuller and get more fiber, but chewing food has an effect on your body that drinking it doesn't. I'm not solid on all the science but that is the official recommendation.

Archived