Day 1 and I'm starving

marnaeb

ok, yesterday was day 1 and failed miserably by the end of the day. I had all three meals and felt like i was eating a lot, and my pre and post wo meals. after dinner I was starving. I deliver pizza at night, brought my healthy dinner, everyone was jealous when I put it through the pizza oven to warm it up, I ate it. and then I also ate two pieces of pizza :( Does the hunger go away after I get used to this? My work out was extra short yesterday too.

• Moderators

It can take a few days to get your meals dialed in so that you can go 4-5 hours between meals. You may want to pack more than you think you can eat for your supper at work, so that if you get hungry later, you have something with you to eat, and if you need that extra meal, try to have a mini meal of protein, fat and veggies, as opposed to just fruit and nuts. If you want something you can eat quickly without having to reheat it, you could take some hardboiled eggs and raw chopped veggies with some homemade mayo for dipping. 

Whole30 encourages us to eat more food than many of us are used to, especially if we come from a background of calorie-restricted diets. Sometimes, people think they're eating a lot of food, but in reality, they're not getting enough. You can always post what you eat here and get some feedback to make sure that you're eating enough, if you want to.

Archived