How can I make water taste better??

I am not a coffee drinker. Tea doesn't really appeal to me (I have a pantry full of different flavors that I have tried - don't hate it, but it's not my "go to" beverage). So, that leaves me with water. Plain, boring, water. I know it's good for me, but I need TASTE :). Any ideas on how I can add pizzazz while still staying compliant? I am in the beginning of my Whole30, so maybe it's more of a psychological issue since I was a HUGE pop drinker than it is a taste issue?

Pelligrino with lime slices is a treat for me. Cucumber slices, mint, lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit slices. A little in a pitcher of water overnight can jazz it up a little. And you could take to work in your water bottle. Other than that it just becomes habit to drink water. Eventually. ;)

Have you tried adding mint to a jug of water? If you have any in your garden, grab a few of the newer leaves, scrunch them up in your hand, then put them in a jug and add cold water. If you pop the jug in the fridge for a while, you have a slightly minty refreshing drink!

I like to freeze pineapple juice in ice cube trays and use the cubes in sparkling water. Just two or three cubes, depending on the amount of water you are pouring, will do the trick. Yes, it's a bit of sugar (pineapple juice has 32 grams per 8 ounce serving, so 3 cubes of frozen juice is probably going to contain 8 grams? Give or take?) ...but it's natural and delicious and way better than pop.

Archived