This Particular Tea

iomchris

I don't see a list of ingredients, I don't understand how a tea with only peppermint leaves could give you a subtle chocolate flavor. Either way, just make sure there are no sweeteners mixed in with the tea leaves. :)

I clicked on the peppermint tea pic and scrolled down and it said ingredients were peppermint leaves, nothing else mentioned.

Peppermint_herbal_text.gif

Pure peppermint leaves harvested in America's Pacific Northwest provide bold and clean mint flavors, balanced by subtle notes of chocolate. This medium-bodied herbal infusion is distinguished by its lingering, cool finish.

Maybe they know that saying it tastes like chocolate will make any woman buy it :lol:

It might be a bit like the way with wine it can be described as having plum or blackcurrant or damson flavours to it but there obviously aren't those things in it. Who knew peppermint could taste chocolatey? Ya learn something new every day :D

it's prob like a big ol' cup of mint aero

I don't understand how a tea with only peppermint leaves could give you a subtle chocolate flavor.

I know, right? That's why I was worried.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I ended up emailing the company and they confirmed no added sweeteners.

Archived