robot5a

robotarmy

Working alllll day yesterday. So here's the rundown:

Breakfast: spaghetti squash, roasted carrots, meatballs (ALMOST FINISHED WITH THE MEATBALLS)

Lunch (eaten out): salad with almost everything picked off of it. I ate lettuce and olives. Stupid.

Snack (because hungry): pistachios

Dinner: steack and veggies.

Today:

Breakfast: same as yesterday.

Lunch: no energy, not feeling well, napped on couch for lunch. (How I was feeling was not food related--I was having bad allergies or something. Super congested and dog tired. Sleep really really helped.)

Dinner: chicken leg (whole), collard greens with bacon bits, boiled potatoes.

Yowza, I'm tired. It's been a long couple of days. Work all day yesterday, a quick overnight trip to see the fiance, and back home this morning to work. I am feeling pretty beat down right now, as there's been essentially no rest. After I work this morning, I'll have some downtime this afternoon. I predict there will be a fabulous nap. I'm not usually a weekend napper (unless I'm sick), so for me to be in need of a nap is a pretty big thing. I don't sleep well at fiance's house. The dogs are there, and they sleep with us, and the bed gets so hot. Also, pretty sure I'm allergic to the dogs. I'm just never comfortable. It's to the point that the next time I'm there I'm going to move to the couch. I love him, I love the dogs, but I also love sleep. I got 8 hours of AWFUL sleep last night, and I am feeling it. Ugh. Anyway, off to get a start on my work day.

Leaving in 1.5 hours for my next round of work. I'm hoping to be in bed before 11, so I can get at least 7 hours of sleep. That really isn't enough for me, but I don't control when some of these work things happen. At least I had a good nap this afternoon. 

Does the western half do vinegar-based BBQ like the eastern half? I'm in luuuvvvv with that stuff!

Every time we had BBQ, we had a choice of sauce. I love the vinegar stuff too, so that's what I went with! I could eat a lot of chopped meat with that tangy heaven. And fried pickles. I could also eat a lot of fried pickles. We (and by that I mean "I") also ate alllllllll the cured meats and fine cheeses available to us in the area. Oh man. It's an eater's paradise. Did I mention that my Whole30 at that time got set aside? Haha.

Breakfast: chicken leg, collard greens, potatoes, bacon bits, 1/2 avocado.

Lunch: THIS SALAD: greens, radishes, carrots, potatoes (with bacon bits, onion, garlic), avocado, chicken, clover sprouts. Dressing: avocado oil, lemon juice, mustard, and dill.

Dinner: chicken, kale with garlic/onion/bacon bits.

100% of my produce today is from local farmers, right down to the citrus in my water! Hurrah for eating locally.

Feeling good, and halfway through! Actually, more than halfway through! Loving it. Today's workout at the gym was tough, and I'll be feeling it in my arms tomorrow. The weird thing is, we haven't done any lifting yet since I've started. All metcon stuff. But, I mean, that's fine. They have separate weightlifting classes. There's even one at 6am that I could go to before work!

Today was a long, difficult day at work. I'm happy to be home, and relaxing on the couch. Watching a movie. Going to have a kombucha and be content. Good stuff.

Breakfast: 2 duck eggs, collard greens with bacon, avocado.

Lunch: salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion) with chicken, cauliflower with tahini. 

Dinner: planning

I definitely ate too much at lunchtime. I usually eat half the salad and half the cauliflower. But today I ate the whole salad and most of the cauliflower. I'm not sure why exactly that happened, but I do know that I felt like I wasn't finished eating. Could be that I didn't eat enough yesterday? Or that I'm just super tired and was just eating more mindlessly? I have read some articles that say tiredness/sleep deprivation make people eat more, so maybe that's the case. Anyway.

Dinner will most likely be very small, since I'm so full from lunch. I have a little bit of work to do from 7-8, but after that I can get to bed at a decent hour tonight. Tomorrow will be busy: regular work day, extra work, gym, 1 hour break, more work until 9:30. Yikes. Exhausted just looking at that. No days off again this weekend until Monday the 16. And that day I am going to try on wedding dresses for the first time. Yikes again!

Okay it's time to have a small break. Brain off, body resting.

Archived