1 week in, non-scale victories!

robotarmy

Have completed week 1 of my Whole30, and have had some really awesome non-scale victories after just 7 days.

-Clothes fit better.

-Skin looks amazing.

-No "moods"...just emotionally even.

-Generally feeling great.

Just wanted to celebrate! Have a wonderful day, all!

• Administrators

To what do you attribute your "no moods" to? I am 3 weeks in, and I am starting to feel a little bit LESS moody, but not as emotionally even as I'd like to be. Congrats btw!

Hey LancerLott, I won't speak for the person that you inquired to but I will suggest you might want to post a few days worth of your food for review (only if you want to).  Most of the time a levelling of the mood can be attributed to a levelling of the blood sugars and rebalancing of hormones.  There might be a couple tweaks we could suggest to help you get a little closer?

Of course everyone's context, hormones, moods, life situations are different so there's no "one way" but it's worth peeking at if you want?

Hey LancerLott, I won't speak for the person that you inquired to but I will suggest you might want to post a few days worth of your food for review (only if you want to).  Most of the time a levelling of the mood can be attributed to a levelling of the blood sugars and rebalancing of hormones.  There might be a couple tweaks we could suggest to help you get a little closer?

Of course everyone's context, hormones, moods, life situations are different so there's no "one way" but it's worth peeking at if you want?

Sure, ladyshanny- I will do that ASAP! 

LancerLott, I think ladyshanny's got you covered :)

To give you some of my context: I'm an anxiety/depression sufferer, and with sugar/grains/booze as part of my diet, I feel those things really strongly. I've followed the meal template exactly, and I've really evened out. 

And you know? We're all different...so if you're feeling less moody, I'd say that's a step in the right direction.

These mods in here really know what they're talking about, so thank you ladyshanny for chiming in! LancerLott I hope you get the answers you're looking for :)

robotarmy- I too suffer from lifellong anxiety/depression, and I used to have real high blood sugar, and adrenal fatigue. I'm glad to hear that you've had great sucess by following the template exactly. I'm working on that myself now. Thanks for sharing your victory, and I hope you have many more! :)

Archived