Day1 for this newbie- 2/02/15

jale_g

Excited and nervous about the next 29 days!! I've never tried to follow a set healthy eating plan before. I'm here because I am ready to make a change!! I realize I am addicted to sugar and processed foods. I would love to see what I feel like without these in my system. 

I've read a lot about the program, went grocery shopping and planned a menu for this week! Off to a good start so far. :)

YEAH Jale_g!  Off to a GREAT start!  

I started my second Whole30 today and I can tell you I never felt better than after my first Whole30.  Actually, I started to feel great around day 10 last time.  I hope you start to feel better soon!!!

Holler if you need anything and KICK BUTT!

Cyndi

Good luck Jale_g!

I'm on day 7 and feeling pretty good, although tired.

A bit of encouragement for you. My 19yo daughter is doing this with me, she was a huge junk food addict, and pretty much ate constantly. Do you know what she said to me today? "Mum, I don't even miss the crap food"

Stick with it, and soon you'll be feeling awesome.

Feel free to message me for support or accountability. :)

Thank you! Day 5 and I think I just slipped...which equals FAIL!!!!! :(   I thought I read 100%juice was okay so, I just drank a Naked Fruit Juice. Now I'm researching and realize it says 100% juice okay if added as a sweetener. Ugh...I can't find a clear answer in the rules. I will keep looking. 

Archived