Egg Free Breakfast or Shake Ideas

MHelen83

I have tried to stick to Whole 30 for 2 months now and seam to keep slipping with the breakfast. I used to drink a Vega One shake for breakfast every day. I would mix a scoop of the powder with a frozen banana add water blend it and go about my morning. I was never hungry until around lunch time and thought it was a healthy choice. But with Whole30 I cannot have this simple shake on the go anymore. I tried making eggs and prepping as much as I can but reheated eggs or just eggs in general are not a pallet pleaser for me. In fact food in general that has been reheated is just not appetizing to me. I can’t make a shake with coconut milk or almond milk because I seem to break out in a rash with both options and can’t find any other whole30 shakes without them on the internet.  Can anyone help me with quick and easy breakfast or shake ideas that don't involve reheating or Eggs? 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Your 30 days are over, so you can make smoothies with any ingredients that you like.  You don't have to eat eggs.

You can have Vega One, nuts and fruits.    Whatever foods suited your palate before, you can eat without worrying about being compliant.   It's all guilt free and wide open.   Enjoy everything.   Kudos to you for your 60 days.

Your options will expand as soon as you stopping thinking you need breakfast foods for your first meal of the day.  Rename your meals: Meal 1, Meal 2 and Meal 3.  You can eat anything for Meal 1 that you would eat for Meals 2 and 3.

Archived