Late for the party too!

Carlaccini

Running late for the party too it seems! I am on day 10 and have posted some questions earlier last week when I first started but I forgot to properly check in and introduce myself properly.

I am 36 and live in Montreal, QC, Canada. I have been eating Paleo-ish for the last 3 months or so. When I came accross Melissa and Dallas' book - It Starts with food - It just made sense for me. This is what I have been looking for. I mainly started it to relieve my migraines (been suffering 3 day migraines/month for the last 8 years) so definitely needed a reset button.

Just prior to starting the whole 30 I had dropped 6 pounds just making the change from low-fat to Paleo-ish and starting an excersise program. Wanting to try out a CF class and see how it goes.

So far I am noticing little changes like clearer and smoother skin, and my clothes starting to fit better. (Yay!) I would like to loose upwards around 70+ lbs somewhere along the way but my main goal was to get and stay healthy. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired.

For the most part I am and have been in a good mood with exception of those few that I feel like decking every now and again. Looking forward for this stage to pass...... :)

Archived