Did someone say #nonscalevictory on Day 11?!!

Dr.D

Houston we have a problem!! A big problem! I just received an order of clothes I bought online this past weekend and I'll be returning them all because they turned out to be too big! Then I turned to my closet to put together an outfit for tomorrow morning, mind you at 3a.m., and my work pants all seem to be fitting a lot looser around my thighs! And I fit into a pair of pants I couldn't even get past my thighs just 3weeks ago.....Hmmmm, it is only Day 11, (also my 4th week of T-25), but I have been sleeping like a baby and feeling lighter since I started my Whole30. And best of all, I haven't had any bowel irritation (except for my little episode with cashews on Sunday). For someone who's had to be in a G.I. doctor's office at least once every 4-5 months for the past 8years, this is the best my body has felt in a long time! I really hope this is the end of my IBS!!

Hope I didn't wake anyone with my extreme excitement, but I needed to share this before I go to bed. I could literally cry right now because I was "outgrowing" all my cute clothes, and not even Weight Watchers could rescue me. Even if I don't lose weight at the end of my whole30, I will probably keep eating this way. Running into your website is quite possibly the best thing that has happened to me this year :wub:

Great news - re the clothes, AND re the IBS symptoms. I'm of the believe that IBS is brought on by a crap diet, so it should be par for the course that the symptoms continue to disappear....  :) 

Oh, & honey I'll let you into a little secret....... Weight Watchers doesn't help anyone. ;)

Archived