Whole 30- Starting over AGAIN!!

BJS12345

Day 4:

WO: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred level

Dog walk 20 min

Post wo: leftover roasted Brussels sprouts, coffee

M1: two eggs wild salmon spinach black coffee with coconut quarter avocado

M2:usual salad

M3: sweet potato, 1/2 Palm chicken, olives, brussels sprouts, 1/2 Palm canned salmon

A couple strawberries

Late night snack around 9:45. Carrots and a couple bites of the canned salmon.

Walked dog around 9:00.

How great that it's dog-walking weather.  Hooray for spring....finally!

Actually I walked my dog once or twice a day all winter even in 0 degrees!  But it is MUCH more enjoyable now!!!

No workout today.  Got to bed late.  Off my schedule yesterday big time.  We had a guest that didn't leave until 9:00 and I was in the kitchen packing mine and my kid's lunches until almost 10.  Hence the late night snack!!!

Walked dog though and brushed him and did a little weeding at 6:00 AM!  Had a bite of wild canned salmon to take the edge off first thing this morning.  Also had some black coffee.

M1: Ate around 8:30:   3 whole eggs, mushrooms and spinach and kale sautéed in half tsp coconut oil, quarter avocado.

M2: Packed a salad with canned salmon, one hb egg, sautéed spinach, quarter avocado and almonds.  Dressing is the balsamic vinegar/olive oil/ red wine vinegar combination.

Hoping to get a nice walk in tonight.

Was just thinking this morning that when I eat fruit now, I feel like I'm cheating since I'm trying to keep my fruit intake down.  I would rather "cheat" on fruit than the things I used to cheat on like ice cream and chocolate chips!! :P 

Hi there-

Just stopping by to let you know I think it's great that you're staying connected and so receptive to suggestions and support.  You're going to make it to your daughter's bat miz vah (sp????)--I'm sure of it.  Good for you for overcoming the desire to quit and withdraw.

Sarah

Thanks Sarah,

I just saw this!  I'll make it at least TO the Bat Mitzvah (your were close! :) ).  Its the actual day of that I am concerned about.  I can def stick to plan on everything except her cake.  Not only would I want it big time, but I would feel bad not even trying a piece of it.  My husband actually took her to a cake testing at a couple of bakeries and she said it was the best cake she ever had!!  We'll see...May 17th just might have to be "Day 1" again instead of Day 22!

I do TRY to listen to suggestions from the "pros".  It's just so hard to up my food and calories when my pants are all TIGHT!!!

So confusing some times!

Hi there!  How are you doing?  I find it difficult to post over the weekend---so busy with the family stuff.  This will be quick but I wanted to say...OF COURSE YOU'LL EAT CAKE AT THE BAT MITZVAH.  Maybe you'll get there and you won't be interested, but I think the Whole30 creators would say---this was never intended to exclude you from those momentous events in life and your daughter's Bat Mitzvah is certainly momentous and the cake is part of the experience.  Stay strong and enjoy.

Thanks Sarah! I know I will eat the cake but probably not until we get home which is dangerous, but I'll get back on track right away. I'm taking a break from logging right now. I'm still sticking to the whole 30 way of eating, but the portion sizes are too big and I have to buckle down and seriously do a lose weight fast diet right now. I can't even get dressed for work in the morning. Everything is tight. I have to count my calories right now. It might only be temporary, but it works better for me. Plus I am getting weighed again. It helps me stay on track and achieve weight loss goals. Good luck with the rest of your Whole 30! I'll be sure to check in once and a while!!

Archived