First Whole30 - Day 2

I found my way to Whole30 after seeing someone post about on FB and after some googling, I decided that it would be a good idea to do this for the next 30 days.

I've been wheat-free and dairy-free for almost a year as my son was having allergic reactions while I was breastfeeding. I figured that adding white potatoes, rice, corn, legumes, alcohol and sugar to the mix should not be too difficult. I hope not.

I have the husband and two kids to feed. For the most part, the main dishes I prepare are paleo friendly except for the gluten free soy sauce. They will have rice with their meals as I will prepare more veggies for us to share too.

I'm looking forward to the benefits and the experience

Hi Jo-Ann! Welcome. Have you tried coconut aminos instead of the soy sauce? If not, give it a shot. I really like it. Take a look around the rest of the forum…there are several ideas/suggestions around recipes, snacks, kids, etc…………………………….. Good luck!!!

Good Luck Jo-Ann! I have 2 kids also...teenagers to boot! I am trying breakfast and dinners for them with the Whole 30 program but school lunch is a free-for-all for them. This is my 4th day....I am hanging in there.....I have had to remind myself the phrase of "it is my choice what I decide to eat and drink." But, I would be far less than honest if I did not say I MISS MY DIET COKE. :) Once again, good luck!

Archived