Going Strong at Day 14!!

Jodi

Hi All!!

My husband and I committed to Whole 30 by starting with the purchase of a nice, big grill. We started Whole 30 the next day. We have thoroughly enjoyed the journey so far, and tomorrow is Day 14 for us! I've relied on great Whole 30 recipes, Whole Foods Market, and my Whole Daily30 to get us through. It's been the easiest diet change I've ever made, but it looks the hardest. Who knew that I'd be okay without bread or cake??

Let me say one thing about Whole Daily30....I love it!! I can't wait to wake up each morning and check my Inbox to see what words of encouragement will be there waiting for me. It gets me revved up, focused, and going each day. So, I totally think that it's worth the $15, or whatever it costs! Plan to spend 15 minutes when you wake up getting psyched for the day!!

In addition to Whole 30, I agreed to walk...because I'm not in any condition to run....a marathon with a girlfriend in late October. I have over 325 miles to walk and 20 fitness classes to attend for my marathon training. I am blessed to have 23 girlfriends who have agreed to walk with me! So, I bought new tennis shoes, and I've broken them in. It's been fun so far...even if I've had to get my walks in at 4:00 a.m. some days.

So, Whole 30 and this marathon are the craziest things I've ever done, to be sure!! But, I haven't ever felt better about what I am putting in my body or what I am doing for my body.

I hope everyone is enjoying their journey as much as we are! Don't forget to get some exercise in there along with Whole 30 and Whole Daily30...it's a great combination!

Cheers!

Jodi

I completely agree Jodi, I love the new email each day, really gives me something fun to look forward to. Great job to you and yor husband doing this together, I'm on my own. My husband and two older sons have no interest but maybe someday, hopefully!

Thanks, Everyone for the kind words of encouragement. I'm having so much fun!

Misschriss- If you do the cooking, make W30 meals. You're family may not even realize its w30! I made w30 mashed "potatoes" (cauliflower) and my 9 year old daughter ate them up! If nothing else, I hope you are enjoying the various recipes.

Archived