After MANY Failed Attempts, I've Made It Past Day 3

Pocahontas

Actually, I just finished day 15. Very proud. I've been trying to continue the W30 for months. I'd start with good intentions, make the foods, but fall off the wagon after day 3. Why? Many reasons that I've dealt with. I stopped emotional eating and started eating to fuel my body. I had an unhealthy relationship with alcohol. I wasn't having a drink on the weekend to socialize, I was having a few drinks to wind down after a long day. When we'd head to friends, we would visit for ages and the visits always revolve around alcohol. Didn't matter if we got there for lunch. Still had alcohol. I really loved cheese platters and red wine. The way I was able to continue on was to stop going to my friends house and my husband went on a 2 week trip. This is just what I needed.

My family used to eat out 3-4 times a week. My daughter made a pack to give up junk food and sweets and she's lost her little belly. I'm so grateful and proud of her support. She's been eating 80% W30 and I couldn't be happier.

I know from experience(I've completed a W30 last year) that I will need to continue past 30 days because 30 days won't be enough to conquer my demons. I've kept a food journal so I could share what I've eaten thus far. On day 1 I had bad acid reflux/cough, that I had for a month off and on, which disappeared on morning of day 3. I had a tiny headache on the evening of day 2 and my fat pants were tight. Enough said, here's what I've eaten.

Day 1

Balsamic glazed cabbage with 3 small eggs and a salad

Cauliflower soup with spinach and salmon

Steak, avo and b cabbage

Day 2

3 eggs, tomato salsa with avo

Thai cauliflower soup with salmon

B cabbage with pork loaf

Day 3

B cabbage, 3 eggs and avo

Salmon salad

Cauliflower soup with chicken and avo

Day 4

3 eggs, avo and salad

Salmon salad

Cauli soup with chicken and avo

Day 5

Salmon salad

B cabbage, 3 eggs and avo

Pork steak and salad

Day 6

B cabbage, 3 eggs and avo salsa

Pork steak and artichoke hearts

Chicken and salad

Day7

B cabbage, chicken and avo

3 eggs, spinach and mayo

Steak, salad and sweet potato noodles

Day 8

3 eggs, spinach and mayo

Steak and salad

Pork loaf and tomato salad with evoo

Day 9

3 eggs, lettuce and avo

Salmon cauli soup with coconut milk

Lamb, lettuce and mayo

Day 10

3 eggs, lettuce and mayo

Lamb and cauli soup

Salmon cauli soup with spinach

Day 11

3 eggs, lettuce and mayo

Pork loaf with cauli soup

Chicken thai red curry w/veggies

Day12

3 eggs, lettuce and mayo

Pork loaf and cauli soup

Lamb and cauli soup with spinach

Day 13

3 eggs, lettuce and mayo

Pork loaf and cauli soup

Chicken with tomato salad

Day 14

3 eggs, lettuce and mayo

Pork loaf and tomato salad

Sashimi, cauli soup and pumpkin

Day 15

Pork loaf with tomato salsa

Burger, pickles, lettuce and sweet potato fries

2 eggs, lettuce and mayo

I made big batchese of food that's why there's loads of repeats. My mayo I made too quickly so it's more of a sauce but still tastes the same. I probably won't post more foods til day 20. I'm super excited to start tomorrow.

Archived