Whole 2.5

GoJo09

Day 24

7.30am: 2x pork and spinach slice, coffee with MCT oil

12.00pm: 1hr gym class

1.15pm: shredded pork, zucchini and bok choy, olives, roasted potato chunks

6.30pm: sardine fritters, coleslaw with mayo,Brussels sprouts, potato, dried mango

I think using pork instead of lamb in the slice has made it less filling - obviously not as fatty. So I added some oil to my coffee to up the fat content to take me through to the gym.

I am definitely feeling and looking slimmer, and my skin is good - not great, still a few spots, and eczema on my hand has been pretty bad. Energy while running is a bit hit and miss, so will experiment with carrying some banana or dates on my run Saturday.

Day 25

5.00am: chunk of potato (travelling overseas tomorrow AM and running out of food at home...)

6.00am: Track session - 4km of curves and straights

7.20am: couple more chunks of potato

9.15am: 2x pork and spinach slice

12.30pm: Cafe lunch - chicken and kale salad they changed the menu on me! I ordered off menu, something that I thought would be compliant, but they winged it just a little too much. Nothing terrible, but peas, broadbeans, and caramelised onions. It was a work lunch, I wasn't going to make a huge deal about it. 

6.30pm: Fish and vege and other leftover bits of food!

Fine on energy at the track this morning, but legs were a bit heavy from that deadlift session on Monday! Also have a few spots of pain, so will have to hit up my physio when I get back next week.

Edit: Oh, well, I knew it was going to be pretty difficult to finish my Whole 30 while I was away anyway (it was an unplanned family emergency trip), so I'll just do the best I can until I'm back next Thursday, and then start a fresh 30 days on Friday 31 July.

Archived