Starting today! 26/6 :))

Zuzabesky

Hello,

I just registered last night and I was so excited so I decided to start the very next morning!!! I finished I quit sugar program 2 weeks ago so I feel confident enough to do it  :rolleyes: I thought the oat porridge is going to be a problem BUT!!! I cannot believe I had an egg this morning  :lol: No problem. If I can give up oatmeal, anyone can do it!!! Let´s do it!!!! B)

• Moderators

Hello,

I just registered last night and I was so excited so I decided to start the very next morning!!! I finished I quit sugar program 2 weeks ago so I feel confident enough to do it  :rolleyes: I thought the oat porridge is going to be a problem BUT!!! I cannot believe I had an egg this morning  :lol: No problem. If I can give up oatmeal, anyone can do it!!! Let´s do it!!!! B)

Hi, Zuzabesky! Congrats on getting through a food festival without getting off plan!

Just to clarify -- you didn't just have an egg, right? You had more protein than that, some vegetables, some kind of fat?  :)

To get the best results from your Whole30, follow the meal template for every meal. And a serving of eggs, if they're the only protein in a meal, is as many eggs as you can hold in your hand.

Archived