Question

Any variation to your bowel movements is fairly normal due to the change in your diet. If you have any pain, or persisting diarrhoea please get yourself some over the counter meds. In the meantime if you would like to post a few days worth of your food/liquid intake we can take a look to see if their maybe some tweaks you could make.

HI:

Thank you for always responding to my post. So I did a thorough grocery shopping trip today. This is the plan for next week. Monday will be my 2nd week.

I am they type that has no problem eating the same thing for a week. So here we go.

Breakfast

Three egg scramble w/onions and pepper

decaf black coffee

Lunch

Large mixed green salad (can I have as much lettuce as I want?)

Whole 30 ranch dressing

Whole 30 chicken meat balls

Whole 30 sweet pototoes recipe

Pre workout (45 minute high intense spin class)

blueberries, hard boiled egg and a few cashews/sliced mango

Dinner

either salmon or hamburger pattie

brussel sprouts

or spaghetti squash

ghee for my fat

I drink water w/lemon or camomille tea.

Please let me know where I should add or subtract.. Also, where can i add in my slice mango, i bought a large container from costco.besides the blue berries i didn't purchase any other fruit.

Thank You so much for your support

I can't ascertain portion sizes of what you've listed. Are you getting 1-2 palms of protein, 1-3 cups of veggies and the appropriate amount of fat per meal?

Are you drinking at least 1/2 an ounce of water per pound of body weight, daily?

Salad greens, raw veggies, nuts, and brussel sprouts can cause digestive issues for some. You may want to drop these items for a few days and see if that brings you relief.

Avoid having fruit for pre workout. The recommendation is protein and fat, no fruit. Save fruit to have with your main meals only.

One idea for your sliced mango is to make a compliant chutney to have with grilled chicken or fish.

Hi Chris

Curious to know something, I am much better with measuring things. Do you know what a fistfull is considered in ounces?

Let me clarify. It's not a fistful of protein. It's 1-2 palm sized portions of protein, where a palm is the length, width and thickness of *your* palm. This is to help determine the amount appropriate for you, specifically.

In addition, use satiety to help gauge proper portions. You want to build meals that satiate you for 4-5 hours.

Archived